Medical Internet Resources
- A professional association of medical doctors specializing in obstetrics and gynecology that represents 90 percent of U.S. board-certified obstetrician-gynecologists.
- An organization that promotes the quality provision of health care by hospitals and health care networks through such efforts as promoting effective public policy and providing information related to health care and health administration to health care providers and the public.
- Responsible for public health in Florida, including epidemiology, emergency preparedness, controlling communicable disease, health promotion and education, provision of vital records and medical quality assurance.
- A Non-profit association representing hospitals throughout Florida.
- Weekly medical journal that publishes peer-reviewed original medical research findings and editorial opinion.
- Publishes new medical research findings, review articles, and editorial opinion on a wide variety of topics of importance to biomedical science and clinical practice.
- A service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health that comprises more than 19 million citations for biomedical articles from MEDLINE and life science journals.
- Founded in 1968, the Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurses Society (WOCN) is a professional, international nursing society of more than 4,600 healthcare professionals who are experts in the care of patients with wound, ostomy and incontinence.