Natalie Brennan Sherman
Natalie was born in New York City. She earned her undergraduate degree in Government with a minor in English from Hamilton College after which she worked as a paralegal in the Commercial Real Estate Structured Finance group at Thelen, Reid, Brown Raysman & Steiner, LLP in New York. In 2010, she earned her law degree from the University of Miami College of Law.
Upon graduating from law school, Natalie went to work as an Assistant Public Defender at the Miami-Dade County Public Defender’s office where she was mentored by some of the most respected criminal defense and appellate attorneys in the country and gained experience in trial and appellate litigation, depositions, rules of evidence, cross-examination and jury selection.
In 2013, Natalie and her husband moved to Orlando where she joined Adams Hall Schieffelin & Smith. Her practice is devoted primarily to medical malpractice litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Contract Law
- Hospital Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical Staffing
- Premises Liability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida, 2011
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: Book Award, Criminal Prosecution and Defense Lawyering
- Hamilton College, Clinton, New York
- B.A. - 2005
- Honors: Dean's List 2004, 2005
- Major: Government
- Minor: English
Past Employment Positions
- Miami-Dade County Public Defender's Office, Assistant Public Defender, 2010 - 2013